WELCOME TO BELCARO ANIMAL HOSPITAL P.C.
We will not be accepting walk-in appointments during the week to see the doctors until further notice!
We are going to Curb Side Service only!
When you arrive - call the front desk. A staff member will meet you in the parking lot to take your pet in to the hospital to be seen and returned to you when finished. We will do our best to use phone, FaceTime and email to communicate. Think ahead - write down your pet's history and symptoms, and questions for the doctor before you arrive. These are trying times, but we will keep our staff safe so we can keep your pet safe and healthy. Remember we're all in this together!
Saturdays will be temporarily changing to scheduled appointments only until further notice,
We will be accepting a limited number of drop off appointments in the mornings only on weekdays. Tech Services will remain unchanged, we ask that you please be patient with us
and follow the guidelines mentioned in the following notice.
Belcaro Animal Hospital is committed to providing care for our patients during this COVID-19 crisis. We are working within the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the CDPHE to keep our hospital and staff free of the virus.
- Asking staff to stay home if they are sick or someone in their family is sick.
- Disinfecting all surfaces throughout the day, in particular door handles and front counters.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Avoiding touching our own faces.
- Keeping a distance and discontinuing direct physical contacts such as handshaking or hugging.
In order to mitigate the spread of the virus we:
- Kindly request that you wait in the car or outside until we are ready for your appointment.
- Limit the family members attending the appointment to one person. We can use Facetime to include other family members.
- Do not enter the clinic if you are ill or have been exposed to someone that is ill. We can always meet you at the car to bring your pet inside and communicate via phone.
- Please wash your hands and cover any coughs.
Please be patient with us. We will be doing our best with frequent staff shortages and extra steps involved. We are here to help you and your family and want to do our best to mitigate the spread of this virus for the well-being of all us and so we can resume our normal lives as soon as possible.
Staff at Belcaro Animal Hospital
The Professional Veterinary Staff and our team are committed to bringing you and your pets better health by practicing the science of Veterinary Medicine. Denver based Belcaro Animal Hospital P.C. was founded in 1947. Since then our staff has been practicing veterinary medicine and compassionate animal care in the Denver area. Belcaro Animal Hospital P.C. is a full-service Animal Hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of quality and compassion in veterinary care for our patients and welcoming, informative, and supportive service for our clients, while maintaining a superior working environment for our employees. Belcaro Animal Hospital P.C. offers the Denver animal community standard medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care. Because we have an in-house pharmacy, lab, and radiology facilities, our hospital enables you to make one stop for your pet's medical care. We are open for appointments during normal business hours and walk-in visits Saturdays.